FOR BETTER SLEEP:
It may take a few nights to get used to the weight and change old patterns. We recommend you try sleeping with your blanket for at least a week and in a few different ways to see how your body is best comforted.
○ Place the weighted blanket on top of your comforter, covering your whole body from chest to toes.
○ Use the weighted blanket on top of your sheet, with no comforter.
○ Place the weighted blanket on only the LOWER half of your body.
○ Place the weighted blanket on only the UPPER half of your body.
Cover yourself with your weighted blanket. Then, intentionally notice each part of your body.
○ Start with your feet - notice the pressure of the blanket on your feet.
○ Notice your knees - sometimes squeezing your knees together can help you “get in” your body more.
○ Notice the pressure of the blanket on your torso.
○ Notice the feeling of the weight on your chest and shoulders.